9/15/09

Life Long Learning


( 2.)


http://marylandlibrarieslearningacts.blogspot.com/2007/01/2-lifelong-learning-l2.htmlthis process sparks my interest. the electronic revolution has its juncture at the intersection of learning, life and, for me, art.  technology becomes conflated with self-expression, self-awareness.
electronic information serves as the mechanism to track the evolution of human thought, technological developments and human development.

the vocation of librarian now feeds my work as an artist.

the life-long learning training from the Mecklenberg Public Library helped to focus my thoughts about setting goals and tracking my progress, 'starting with the end in mind'. 

it occurs to me I am a life-long learner a long time now.  never stopping, always moving on to learn something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment